Fragmented Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

How the hell do I get into this mess?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How the hell do I get into this mess? Empty How the hell do I get into this mess? Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:56 am

EricFang

EricFang

"So what do we have here? A new experiment?" Jeered an attractive female demon that wore a bloody lab coat and glasses as it walked around a chained drenched figure illuminated by a medical light. There were a vary of instruments that where neatly set on the four tables that lined a long white wall behind the captive. On one of the tables, sat the restrained figures clothes. A new demon walked into the large white tiled room, who knew they had these in the underworld, it walked over the the coated demon and handed her a folder then left. " Hmm... An assassin turned vampire?..... How interesting you have strong bloodlines. Strong enough to use elements and shift form, but not able to walk the sun.. " She paused to look at the dagger glaring vampire that was still exhausted from the chase he gave, not to mention the run in with the pit fiend general. "Anyways Eric, can I call you that? Oh wait you can't answer me~" She laughed causing Eric to test his silver restrains, that just bit into his skin, the bite guard on the other hand was more of a demonic spell that caused him numbness enough to make any bite he tried into noting but a touch. "Right lets start."

~~~~~~~~ Almost several weeks later ~~~~~~~~

Eric yawned in his dim cell, no longer chained onto the wall but still chained to the wall, these chains could be retracted into the wall. His wrists, neck, and ankles where matted with blood, causing his clothes to go blood stained at some edges. He was rather uncomfortably chained up, his shackled hands could not go 12 inches close together his ankles the same but the collar around his neck was the worst of it. Around his neck was a silver collar that wasn't exactly suppose bound him to the wall but to someone.

The fact being that the demons were still arguing who to bound him to was taking a long while, so he was locked up there sometimes visited by the scientist demon, who he came to know as Kali. Eric didn't really talk to her anymore, but she came by to examine his body and share him the news or just rant on how T'yreh still bragged about the capture anyway. During the first time this happened the vampire asked for her name, but received it at the fourth meeting. By the eleventh Kali visited with a friend succubus, that's when he went silent and started his plans of escape.

The vampire sighed, he knew in a few moments that his visitor would arrive, feed him, test him in some way, tell him some news then leave again. He shifted his arms so that they where against the wall and supported his back. As the door to his cell opened, he looked up at the familiar face of Kali. "Have you changed your mind about talking, yet? It gets really boring just being the only one talking. " The demon paused letting out a slow smile that seemed to make the vampire's jaw twitch almost into a smile, it made her smile grow wider. Kali shut the door while hitting a button that retracted the chains, in her hand she had a basket that contained a small jug of blood and a few other tools.

Once the chains restrained Eric's had him to the wall the demon took the jug and set a straw in it then brought it up to the vampire so that he could drink. "That's a good vampire drink~" The demon chuckled watching the vampire helplessly drink, if she took it a way he couldn't do anything about it, besides he had stopped complaining a few sessions ago since he gave up trying to satisfy her need of entertainment. "They say that you might be bounded to T'yreh. I'd say that it is useless to try and put you to work for that bastard of a general. beside I'm starting to like you like a pet~" She said and noticed that he almost choked on his meal so she put the jug a way for a bit. As soon as Eric recovered gave him back the straw and half empty container of blood. "what don't you like the idea? I'm sure Ari would love to play with you again~"

Eric shivered at the thought of meeting the succubus again and finally finished the blood. He watched the demon put it away and take out a few wires which she set on his temples and a few on his scrupled stomach. Eric forced down another shiver caused by Kali's hand running down his chest to set he wires in to position. "Something wrong dear?" Shaking his head he felt her hand place one on his hear and the last on the collar around his neck.

After she finished Eric watched her bring out an orb it was about the size of a baseball and was the color of the sky, well that was before, now it was a swirl of dark blue. His head tilted with curiosity as she attached the wires to the orb that seem to glow a faint red. "Such a child. Perhaps who ever turned you should have waited a few more years." Kali commented using a free hand to trace the vampire's cheek. Eric made no move to avoid or accept the gesture he just watched the orb slowly obtain a line of blood red that didn't mix with the dark blue but instead swirled around in it.

Slowly the orb grew hotter as the room grew colder, the vampire seemed to be oblivious to the change but the demon started to look worried. As if that wasn't enough the chain that held the vampire on the wall started to freeze till they shattered. Eric dropped on to his feet as Kali seemed to be occupied with the matters of how exactly did he escape the silver chains. With a nod the vampire picked up the rest of his belongings then made his escape. The time was now to escape.

Last edited by EricFang on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 3 times in total

Sioraiocht

Sioraiocht
Knight of Questionable Morals

Approved

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum